We have a Perfect Safety Record. Our balloon flights are fully insured. Our commercially licensed pilots are authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration. All pilots have intimate knowledge of the mountains and canyons you'll be exploring and will serve as fascinating guides to this adventure!
Remember, we fly the oversized Safety "T-Baskets", the best, and safest gondolas on the market, designed with you in mind!
What to wear? Dress comfortably for outdoor activity. Early morning attire will depend on the season in which you are flying. Sensible shoes recommended. It is actually warmer in a balloon than on the ground because you float along with the wind, not against it. Bring your camera and your enthusiasm - leave the rest to us!
- $225 per Adult - includes free DVD per reservation
- $195 per Child (12 and under)
- Phone Reservations required must call 800-258-3754 - No Email Reservations
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required
- We fly 7 days a week, weather permitting
- Duration from start to finish is 3-4 hours
- Flight time is 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on winds and the discretion of the pilot
- All passengers must be at least 48" tall
- Commemorative continental picnic - upon landing
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off
- We fly at sunrise only
- Red Rock Balloon Adventures has a permit from the Coconino National Forest
- Gift Certificates are available directly from Red Rock Balloons*
* To Purchase Red Rock Balloon Gift Certificates
Please Call Us, Print Purchase Form or Request Via Email
Red Rock Balloons (Mailing Address)
105 Canyon Diablo Road
Sedona AZ 86351
Red Rock Balloons (Physical Office Address & Souvenir Store)
273 N. Hwy 89A, Suite M & N (Upstairs Inside the Uptown Mall)
Sedona AZ 86336
Phone: 1-800-258-3754 or 928-284-0040
Want more details about our Hot Air Balloon Rides via email?
International Inquiries? Click HERE
Disclaimer: We reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone prior to or during any balloon trip.