WELCOME - Come enjoy SEDONA'S red rock country with us!
- Duration from start to finish is 3-4 hours.
- Flight time is 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on winds and the discretion of the pilot.
- All passengers must be at least 48" tall.
- Commemorative continental picnic - upon landing.
- Hotel Pickup & Drop off.
- We fly at sunrise only.
- $195 per passenger - includes 1 free DVD per reservation.
- Reservations are required - must call.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Discover.
- Gift Certificates are available.
- We fly 7 days a week, weather permitting.
- 24 hour cancellation notice is required.
A truly magical feeling of soaring gently with the wind experiencing a "Aerial Nature Walk".
Sedona's natural wonders and wildlife sightings will delight you. Experience the splendor of gliding over Mother Nature's own beautiful, panoramic Red Rock country.
Treat yourself, that special someone, your family or your friends to the smooth flying of Red Rock Balloon Adventures.
The fun begins with the exciting inflation of the balloon, and before you know it, your soaring with the eagles! Watch the sunrise during your ascent. After your gentle lift-off, you'll be gliding over the gorgeous red rock country. The views are simply incredible!
Use the menu above to find out more about Red Rock Balloon Adventures and how you can enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
Red Rock Balloon Adventures holds a permit from the Coconino National Forest. We join them in their efforts to preserve our lands for the enjoyment of future generations.
The Take Off:
It all starts with an early morning drive to the launch site with your pilot and professional crew. Our primary launch site is located off of Dry Creek Road in Sedona, near the Seven Canyons area where Boynton Canyon and Long Canyon are situated. Your pickup time will vary depending on the month you are flying.
Watch the sunrise during the ascent, after a gentle lift-off, you'll be gliding over the gorgeous red rock country. Sedona's natural wonders and wildlife sightings will delight you as you float calmly with the air currents.
After a peaceful landing, a commemorative picnic and chase crew awaits you. Your pilot will tell you the exciting history of ballooning. Our award-winning pilots will also share their experiences of competitive ballooning.